• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed: stock leaf springs

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I'm looking for a pair of stock cherokee or comanche leaf springs to use in a bastard pack.

Anyone got any they are tired of tripping over?

i also have a set and yep, long drive here too...but you are more than welcome to them, better than them hanging in the rafters

I just went through La Quinta like 2 weeks ago too...

Thanks guys, if I don't find any closer, I'll be taking one of you up on it.

I just went through La Quinta like 2 weeks ago too...

Thanks guys, if I don't find any closer, I'll be taking one of you up on it.

I work in LAQuinta every other week. I will be out there next week so if you have not got them by then I can pick them up depending on were you are located now ?.

Leep

Don't want to step on anyones toes, but i am also looking for 2 sets of used leafs for a bastard pack. thanks

I only have one set of springs..They have a small lift to them..Looks like maybe 2 or 3". Coils in front have spacers on them..Coils are red...:dunno:

I won't have time to remove till the weekend..

Palm Springs..
Just down the hill i think.. Yes sir they are on a parts jeep..I'll get them off if you need them..I think they are a 3" lift.. Not sure

Might work out for the bastard pack, since they have a little lift to them. palm springs is just down the pass from me. i appreciate it. i am avaible all weekend.let me know if you want some help pulling them.

Back