• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need welding lessons? help fabricating something contact me..

skycrawler

NAXJA Forum User
iam currently looking for some side/ part time welding work for the nexted year to get by untill im done with SARG training.

I can weld struct, pipe. In every position and every process along with brazing ect. everything from Carbon steel, titanium, stainless, aluminum so on.

thanks

Where u located? Cause I have an old arc welder someone gave me and I can't get it to lay a bead. I have zero experience so I'm not sure if the welder is shot or if it is just me being a noob at it.

im in Boulder/lafayette co area.. most likely all your connections just need to be cleaned up. what rods and what steel are you trying to lay a bead on?

whatever you think is reasonable . cheaper if you have your own unit you want to learn on. im just looking at passing on the knowledge i have and make enough to get by in the process.

I would be interested I was going to take some of the MIG classes from General Air but they fill up so fast. They are pretty reasonable on the class prices.

I have my own welder. I have been practicing some but would like to learn. PM me some prices ( I am in the Highlands Ranch area).

thanks!

Back