• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to locate XJs on Pigeon Mtn yesterday...

iBarsky

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone here happened to be on Pigeon Mountain in Walker County yesterday of if you know who they might be please pm me as we need to have a "conversation".
There were two xjs, a black pre 96 that looked stock with 30-31 inch tires and a white 97+that had what looked like 3inches of lift and 31s. The white 97+ will also have a black brushguard and some light damage to the driver's side rear including bumper and will probably have some green paint marks on it. Both drivers looked to be in late teens to early twenties.
Thanks.

Have a little accident with one of them? More stupid kids bein stupid kids?

Stupid kids being stupid kids I can handle. Stupid idiots pulling a hit and run and almost running over a friend of mine I don't handle so well.

The basics of the story- Some friends and I got together to do some caving and we brought along a friend of mine who has not been before. We spent 7+hours crawling around in and looking for caves. We decided we were finished and two of my friends go take a pee and change while I take the newbie back to the trucks to get her change of clothes. We are parked near the dirt road that runs across the mountain but are not on the road or even the shoulder. There is no one around and we haven't seen anyone all day so she decides to change between the xj and the GREEN tacoma, well out of site of anybody who might happen down the road.
She strips down and I give her a towel to try to get some of the extra cave crap off of her neck and hair. As she is finishing putting her bikini on (we were on our way to swim) I hear some vehicle motors coming but can't see them yet.
All of a sudden the afor-mentioned xjs come out from around the gate we are parked near. The gate is to block off motorized traffic to an old atv trail people used to run. The white xj came out first and apparently he had never seen a woman changing before because he slammed on his brakes and the black xj almost rearended him. My friend is tying the neck strap on the bikini and I step over to her and put my clean shirt over her hoping they will get the hint. The white xj pucnhes it and heads out on the road followed by his friend.
If figure they are gone and continue changing out of my boots. I look up just in time to see the white xj swing back our way, go throught the ditch to the other side of the tacoma and come flying, I guess to get a better look. Well the dumbass comes out of the ditch too fast and slides sideways when he nears the taco. He strikes the front DS fender hard enough to make the truck move over about a foot and I grab my friend and we get out from between the vehicles. I reach down and finish unlacing the boot I'm still wearing so that I can go have a talk with this moron and all of the sudden my friend yells out as the idiot floors it to unstick his rear bumper from the yota and bumps the rear of the truck and almost runs over my friend who is now standing behind the my xj. I yell at him to stop and he takes off with his buddy who has been watching the entire thing. I couldn't immediately go after them because it took me 15 minutes to calm my friend down. The yota suffered a good bit of damage and its owner would like to find the xjs so that he can get his $$$ and I would like have an "adult conversation" with the white xj's driver.
Any help identifying either of the xj's would be greatly appreciated and I will not reveal to anyone where I got the info. Thanks.

The white xj had GA plates, but I didn't get a plate #. We've got local people watching the area for us.

The morons have been located and the issue is being "resolved".Thanks.

And thanks for the link Chris, seems like a good site.

iBarsky said:
Those pics don't exist :eyes: ......... I don't need my ass kicked by a girl today.
Tomorrow would be better??:twak:
glad to hear this is getting resolved.:wave1:

iBarsky said:
[

Besides caving she's also just started learning to shoot, so pics on the net are really not a good idea.

eh...just run in a zig zag pattern...you ada be fine! :roll:

Glock G19-9mm- $489
500 rounds of ammo-$100
a 33round mag for fun- $29
Hot girl coming home from the range where it stormed and she got soaked and changing in the xj going down the road-nice
The sheriff's deputy next to us running off the road and taking out a mailbox and almost hitting a parked car trying to watch girl change clothes after she accidently moons everyone on the road-priceless
Having 4WD and a good knowledge of dirt roads/trails in your area so that you make it home not in cuffs-not a bad thing
Remembering to tell the guy coming Friday to buy said xj this story-probably a good idea (he's going to paint it anyway)

where the hell was I going with this..................................................oh yeah I gotta find a new xj.

Last edited:
Back