• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need D30 Carrier for 4.56 gears

FLAGXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to regear to 4.56 in my Dana 30. I'm looking for a carrier that would fit 4.56 gears. thanks,

-Gerrit

I have a D30 out of a 2000 xj with 4.56 gears and an aussie locker with stock shafts for sale if you are interested. My jeep was hit in the front passenger tire at an angle and caused the passenger side lower control arm brackets to bend on the axle side. I can send you pics if you like. The gears have maybe 1500 miles on them and the locker has maybe 100 miles on it with 95% being on the street.

azranger said:
wow, that is what I am going to go with eventually. What do you want for it?

I was thinking $300. That would include the axle housing, with 4.56 gears/carrier and aussie locker installed and stock axle shafts. It does not have the outer steering knuckles that attach to the axle assembly with ball joints. I can get pics up tomorrow if you would like.

Winks00XJ said:
I was thinking $300. That would include the axle housing, with 4.56 gears/carrier and aussie locker installed and stock axle shafts. It does not have the outer steering knuckles that attach to the axle assembly with ball joints. I can get pics up tomorrow if you would like.

PM Sent.

Back