• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need ax15e bellhousing

yhateanxj?

NAXJA Forum User
So, going to do an external slave on my 93. I need a 94+ ax15 bellhousing, bearing retainer plate, clutch fork, throw out bearing/clutch release bearing, plastic ball and nut that connects it to the bellhousing and the clip that holds the fork to the ball. Thanks

k, so problem ended up being the quick disconnect from slave to master. I wasn't even thinking that, but, I looked the other day and found the disconnect. I tried everything to get it to stay locked to no avail. In my frustration, I decided it would be smart to cut line from master at the connection bend, and fab up something threaded, not realizing it wasn't a malleable plastic until cutters were through. Then I found an old line from previous slave that clicked in smooth and actually held. New slave line input is just to long to seat properly. So now, does anyone have a master to slave line, with coupler on the end, that isn't the threaded style? Its all I need and I'll be back up. Only ones parts places seem to have, are ones with black or white threaded quick disco.

This one...

Not this one...

Last edited:
Back