• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEED ASAP! 29 Spline 8.25

XJfire75

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I was swapping my bent shaft out in my 8.25 tonight. I was told the spare shaft I had given to me was 29 spline. Didnt check.

So, now my Jeeps in peices under my carport waiting on a new shaft.

Anyone have one here close to Dalton, GA? I can come get it tonight or first thing in the AM.

Call 706-259-2203 or post here. Thanks

Pull-a-part 'north' in Atlanta had several of them on Wednesday. Not sure how far that is for you though. And they are open Sat and Sun.

PM MELKORsXJ. He has a spare set of 29 spline 8.25 shafts.

...that is correct! i have a set of shafts i keep as spares... and i work right off of 75 too...

i guess he found some... ?

Hey guys. Sorry. Been crazy busy. Hence why I ain't been on here.

Got a buddy to have Rustys crew bring me one up to Ringgold last weekend. Got it fixed up.

Kudos to Rustys! They were coming up at 5 am sat morning and my buddy called him at 11 and he got it for me no extra charge.

cool cool... glad everything worked out for ya!

Yeah missed the Jeep Jam ride with Ringgold Offroad and SEOR at Aetna last weekend but they gave me a deal on a chromo shaft I couldn't pass up.

Thanks though.

Back