• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a seat for my 99

keep0njeepin0n

NAXJA Forum User
Need a gray cloth seat with no poiwer options for me 99 XJ, will pay shipping, just let me know how much you want and send me a pic!

No rust, and needs to be in good condition no tears, rust, broken brackets or sliders....prefer to be from a smoke free jeep too!

I have a set of nice grey cloth seats from a '96 that should work for you. They will need a minor cleaning, but they are in great shape otherwise. I will only sell them as a set, though and that includes the upper & lower back seats. $100 for the set, no shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

I have a set of nice grey cloth seats from a '96 that should work for you. They will need a minor cleaning, but they are in great shape otherwise. I will only sell them as a set, though and that includes the upper & lower back seats. $100 for the set, no shipping. Let me know if you're interested.

I don't think 96 seats will fit a 99 will they without modification?

You might as well go power since you need the seat. The wiring is already there in your floorboard. The '96 seats will fit, except they won't match your rear seat interior wise.

Back