• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a Rubicon Express Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got an old RE1665 track bar bracket from back before they came up with the RE1670 track bar bracket brace. Is it possible to drill out my old bracket to accommodate a brace? If so, could I get a quote for just the brace shipped to 95340. Thanks.

Looking to see if I can order just the axle end trackbar mount from their front axle mount kit I believe it is RE9989
if so quote shipped to 08753

Thanks A lot

hey im new to this and was wondering who has ordered from fullsizexj and what was your experiance? seems like a good vendor but just dont know?

hey im new to this and was wondering who has ordered from fullsizexj and what was your experiance? seems like a good vendor but just dont know?

Not to knock you but I mean FSXJ has 40+ pages of order requests. If he was a junk vendor wouldn't it of stopped after a page or so? but with that said yes I've ordered many things from him and will again. great prices and fast shipping.

RE1600 Shipped to 98203
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back