• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a real good prank

wek91xj

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so our basketball team always runs out to some good music onto the court at school.... well we had a huge game last week, and our music starts and we run out...5 seconds later, SPICEGIRLS starts playing... some of the cheerleaders switched it on us and we couldnt do a thing about it.... well this is in front of hundreds of people in our packed gym and is very uncool.... i need a real good prnak to get them back.... let ur minds wonder and give me some good, joke, not deadly, pranks to consider in getting them back. thanks

switch their halftime tape/cd song to either Miami Vice them song...hehe, or switch it to the Karate Kid song

wek91xj said:
Ok, so our basketball team always runs out to some good music onto the court at school.... well we had a huge game last week, and our music starts and we run out...5 seconds later, SPICEGIRLS starts playing... some of the cheerleaders switched it on us and we couldnt do a thing about it.... well this is in front of hundreds of people in our packed gym and is very uncool.... i need a real good prnak to get them back.... let ur minds wonder and give me some good, joke, not deadly, pranks to consider in getting them back. thanks

Get some of your friends who are in touch with there feminine side. Have them dress up as cheerleaders, and when the cheerleaders go out at halftime to do a cheer, have your friends go out on the floor and mimic them. Have them act like they are part of the squad, Real serious and trying to keep up with the real cheerleaders routine. You may have to buy them some beer or something, but I bet you can find some to do it.

JJ13, not a bad idea up until the beer part. You are dealing with what I am assuming is a k-12 situation here.

well thise are good ideas, but they dont half halftime music...and the second one might work, but i dont think that anyone would do it... and the girls porb would just laugh

Audio tape there conversations in the head and play the good stuff to the entire school!

Thats a good one, gonna have to mentiopn that one to the guys....
and jj, dont worry, times havnty changed and they havnt stoped... no missed memos there haha

Make the spice girl song your regular song! Tell them you liked it or they have your a$$es like they wanted too.

maybe even dress up like the spice girls when you come running out!

Play with it and turn it back on them.

hinkley

But I'm a little tiwsted! :D

Sneak in the girls shower and put plastic wrap on all the toilets....

Steal their toothbrushes (without them finding out), buy a pigs head from a butcher, and take pictures brushing the pigs teeth with their toothbrushes return the toothbrushes and then give them pictures a few weeks later :)

Back