• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NC OHV Specialty plate

JoshDes

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I apologies if this is a re-post, but if its not its worth checking out for all you NC guys and gals.
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75078

QUOTE:

Get those e-mails sent to me: [email protected]

Give me a full name and location (contact info and address would be good as well) with how many tags you'd be interested in. Include a sentence or 2 about your thoughts of the NCOHV license tag and the support it would give to keep NC $$$ in NC as well as attract outside $$$ from other states. There is nothing representatives like more than bringing in more $$$ to the state. I'm sure they hate local NC $$$ going out of state as well

Once I get a good number of letters, I'd like to develop a core committee to work with on this issue to help propose this to some local state representatives. So, if you are familiar with the land use issues of NC (Tellico, etc.) or are familiar with the processes of conducting business with state representatives, feel free to send me a PM. I want to get knowledgable heads together to knock this out effectively.

I hope at least a few of you are interested. Have a good one.
Josh

Has there been a decision as to what organization the money will be going to/what the plates will be?

Back