• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Napier Precision - Picture Thread

Here's mine from a little earlier this winter. 6" front coils 5.5" rear leafs with TNT U-Bolt eliminators which nets about another .5" in the rear. 35 12.5 17 MTRs on Walker Evans beadlocks.

IMG_20151107_105044896.jpg

And back at home...

IMG_20150703_183551739.jpg

Got any pics of the rear door and the part that attaches to the door ?

Watching some install vids, it seems it would be easy to rip the part off the door since it seems to only connect with 3 screws.

Fixin to pull the trigger on the Quarter Fold Flatties. Cant wait!

Thanks for thinking about us and be sure to use the NAXJA discount code. The price on a set of our Flat Flares gets down around $341 with the code! If it helps, here's a direct link to the page on our website:
Napier Precision - Flat Flares

Thanks! The install was easy, only thing i would suggest is to pilot drill the screw holes with a 3/32 or 5/32 bit, as trying to put the sheetmetal screws through the fenders without them was a no go. I also had numerous screws strip out and had to replace with 1/4" bolts and nylock nuts, which i felt were more secure than the black screws and will probably end up switching al lthe screws for the bolts. And anyone with a newer body, make sure to drop your washer fluid reservoir before drilling!:thumbup:

Subscribed! Thinking of getting the flat flares soon.

I picked up a 2000 family SUV last August and have been going thru it ever since.
Many more things needed fixing than I originally anticipated, including the infamous cracked head, since replaced with a Tupy.

Finally got around to the hood vents and fender flares during the past couple weeks. No issues whatsoever with the products Napier sent me.
I think it looks great but y'all can be the judge of that.

Next is the front winch bumper (SlikRok from AJ's Offroad).

BTW, this is my first real post here, so welcome to me!

I picked up a 2000 family SUV last August and have been going thru it ever since.
Many more things needed fixing than I originally anticipated, including the infamous cracked head, since replaced with a Tupy.

Finally got around to the hood vents and fender flares during the past couple weeks. No issues whatsoever with the products Napier sent me.
I think it looks great but y'all can be the judge of that.

Next is the front winch bumper (SlikRok from AJ's Offroad).

BTW, this is my first real post here, so welcome to me!

Wow, that is a great XJ! Nice work!
Thanks for posting too.

Do the flat and regular style flares offer the same coverage and open the wheel well up the same?
I like the looks of both but cant decide :(
99 2dr

Thanks for the question.
Our V2 Pocket Flares and Flat Flares open up the wheel well almost the same and provide almost the same amount of tire coverage. The V2s offer just a little more rear wheel opening. The Flat Flares have just a little more tire coverage, especially on the front tire.
Thanks,
Doug

Back