• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest Swapmeet

ooh ... Can I play too?

1) I have a complete set of front/rear door panels from an older XJ, tan color
2) stock replacement muffler, barely used, but been laying around for about 3 years
3) stock t'fercase skid
4) Set of 4 American racing Outlaw II wheels 15x7. Not pretty, I'm currently sanding & will be primered black. Then they'll be pretty
5) 3 speedo gears: 40 tooth, 31 tooth & and another. Will check the 3rd tooth count when I get home
6) Brand new bug deflector for a ZJ
7) Pair of roof rails from 97-01 XJ - that means they're wider. Flawless condition
8) 3 sets Yakima Rail riders for XJ; all new, 2 locking sets. They're pricey
9) Beater CJ7 aluminum wheels - set of 4. Buy them before I refinish them! :D
10) Complete XJ carpet, passenger & cargo sections, tan, shampooed, decent condition
11) e-brake cup holder + 10 slot grill

I can post pics, but I'm not at home tonite. Just ask & I can post later. If there's interest I'll bring stuff with me. Otherwise they'll remain cluttering Mo's garage. Make me some offers. I'm too tired right now to think of pricing.

might want it depending whatcha want for it :)

Beer can be substituted for cash:cheers:

im also lookin for the black plastic headlight trim pieces and the chrome headlight retainers for 96- xj condition dont matter aslong as there free or a couple beers

I'll probably take that green driveshaft. I believe I have some of the chrome headlight retainers laying around. I know I have at least one. I'll check tomorrow to see if I have more than that.

Teraflex 1.5" Shackles, used one season have some scrapes otherwise in awsome shape $50

6.5" Rock Krawler Coils $75

Full Gauge Cluster from 93 XJ 203k, make offer, also have black plastic trim piece that goes around it
PM me what you want for that cluster. I have a buddy that needs one. I can prob pick it up after getting parts from Johnny for his Jeep.

dug up some stuff from the basement thats been lying around for way to long
im also lookin for the black plastic headlight trim pieces and the chrome headlight retainers for 96- xj condition dont matter aslong as there free or a couple beers
I dug up a set of black plastic trim pieces in my closet while I was moving, they're yours free, one of em might be cracked in one spot.

I think I have chrome headlight buckets somewhere also if Paul can't find his but I have absolutely no idea where they are anymore and with my luck they're buried under 6 feet of jeep parts at the back of my storage unit.

The bass tube is powered right? I don't need an amp? If so, I'll take it. I'll also take the lift gate shocks.

When you say 98 springs, coils or leafs. If leafs, I'll take em.

Yes, the tube has a built in 100 watt amp...and i will also bring the liftgate shocks and yes, I have both leafs and coils, so Ill bring the leafs if you want em.
Rich

Last edited:
I dug up a set of black plastic trim pieces in my closet while I was moving, they're yours free, one of em might be cracked in one spot.

I think I have chrome headlight buckets somewhere also if Paul can't find his but I have absolutely no idea where they are anymore and with my luck they're buried under 6 feet of jeep parts at the back of my storage unit.
cool bout the trim pieces, i dont need the bucket, just the headlight retaining pieces

PM me what you want for that cluster. I have a buddy that needs one. I can prob pick it up after getting parts from Johnny for his Jeep.
pm me a offer, im not looking to get rich off anything

Hey Rob I only have one of the headlight retaining pieces. I'll bring it out for ya.

Yes, the tube has a built in 100 watt amp...and i will also bring the liftgate shocks and yes, I have both leafs and coils, so Ill bring the leafs if you want em.
Rich

Rich, I'll take the sub. Hold off on the springs or shocks - I got an offer on the XJ today that I might take. If I learn more in the next few days, I'll let you know - but for now - don't bring the springs or shocks.

5-15x10 Pro Comp D Windows (5x4.5 4" bs) w/ Rockstomper DIY beadlocks. $400 or $350 for red member.

JKS BPEs for front $20 or $15 for red member
If you get a buyer, let those go, but I'm interested in the BPEs. Just don't know enough of how that stuff works to determine if I need them. Maybe you can help me decide at Rausch. I'm thinking they're small enough that bringing them won't be too much of an inconvenience.

Dundy ... yeah, same skid. Mine is a 242. Want pic?

If you get a buyer, let those go, but I'm interested in the BPEs. Just don't know enough of how that stuff works to determine if I need them. Maybe you can help me decide at Rausch. I'm thinking they're small enough that bringing them won't be too much of an inconvenience.

By the way, I also have a 10" Q-Logic sub box with grill. Perfect condition. 20 bux OBO.

ill definitely check it out. bpe's are always good to prevent pre mature wear on shock bushings. they help get rid of shock clunk and also give you a little more down travel. ill bring them along with me.

Back