• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NACFest 2014 Lots-O-SwapMeet Thread

yup thanks. What's your beer of choice lol?

-$400 obo for the ProFenders listed above.

-Front frame stiffeners. Does not have a hole for the upper control arm hole. $80

Jbk8GVo.jpg

-2 pairs of XJ, MJ Front Coil Isolators. 5/8" Tall. $10 per pair.

-MJ Rear Bumpstop Extensions. Designed for a bumpstop with a single bolt. FREEEEEEE!!!

-XJ, MJ Front Bump Stop Extensions. This is the style where you unthread your bumpstop cup, thread these in, and thread the cup into the extension. $10 for the pair.

lZd3AIx.jpg

Located in Stoughton, MA. I'm going to NACFest and can bring them with me.

Last edited:
what brand/thickness are they? That's a lot-o-holes

what brand/thickness are they? That's a lot-o-holes
Brand? :laugh:

Something a few of us worked on and had made up by a nice gentleman. I can measure mine tonight but 10 gauge, IIRC, don't quote me.

ah ok cool. They look legit.

Do they actually fit flush at the top? All the other ones i've looked at have the cutouts where the unibody is sammiched

ah ok cool. They look legit.

Do they actually fit flush at the top? All the other ones i've looked at have the cutouts where the unibody is sammiched

Not sure what you mean. Here's the only photo I can track down quick on mine.

LimitStrapHanging.jpg

I have the same set on the front of mine.

They just need a little trimming around the top edge. Takes about 5 minutes with a grinder.

The 10ga is a nice middle ground between .125 and .188.

Anyone have a 235/75/15 spare on a rim? And also the A/C panel from a 97-01?

Anyone have a 235/75/15 spare on a rim? And also the A/C panel from a 97-01?

By ac panel do you mean the dash piece with the knobs? If so ill pull it from Harold's dead carcass. You can have it for a hamburger or what ever your eating one nite.

And I have a donut tire. Idk if that would work for you.

By ac panel do you mean the dash piece with the knobs? If so ill pull it from Harold's dead carcass. You can have it for a hamburger or what ever your eating one nite.

And I have a donut tire. Idk if that would work for you.

Yup the one with the knobs. I'll be there Friday sometime. So a burger and/ or beer friday night for ya. Need a full size tire unfortunately.

Carol and I will be up sometime Friday. Not wheeling, but we miss everyone and need some fire time. I have some stuff if anyone wants me to bring along.
-8" drop aluminum hitch (2" receiver, 1"? shank, 6k rating)
-OE steering trail spares (early and late years, some new, some used parts, let me know what you need)
-RE Gen2 disconnects, barely used. 60$
-M14x1.5 lugnut sets (one procomp splines, one plain janes, both sets black and unused 32pc/8 lug (late Superduty or GM HD's use these)
-set of new brakeshoes for D35
-HD video trailcamera (Day6 Plotwatcher) NIB...paid 135 asking 50
-RE swaybar drop brackets
-Upper front axle bushings 3 sets one good used from an 01, one new oE rubber, one new poly
-various D30 and C8.25 open carriers + parts..pm with needs (shims, bearings, etc..)
-12" generic electric fan worked good replacing a shot stocker in my 98
-good OE front calipers off my 01 D30
-JKS LCA MiniSkids..used, cleanly cut off my 98
-misc rear hatch parts (trim, motors, latches, lock motor) let me know what you need
-2# roll of .045 mig wire ER70S-6 free too big for my machine
-straight black hood off my 01....paint has that funky crackling thing going on, but its straight. 20
- 1 pair Crown front S/S brakelines lightly used (extended...24" long)...25$
Rich

Last edited:
Back