• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

holy shit I think that's the first time anyone responded to one of these

Where do you work? I'm 99% sure I've seen your Jeep before.

I work Larin Automotive on rt1 Westwood just after legacy place. My jeeps usually parked on the side of the road, or parked on top of whatever I can find.
We're in the shell station next to the sketchy motel, stop by I'm always down to talk jeep.

red 2 door 96-, stock, honked and waved as you turned off 131 in Dudley

dark green 4 door 96-, lifted/big tires, thompson CT on 12 by the pallet factory

black 4 door 97+ lifted with a roof rack and lights parked at the advance auto on 44 in Putnam

I was in the crappy beat red 98 4 door with the serious case of ass sag.

Spotted today. 97+ steel blue looked like a rubicon 3.5 inch lift stock tires. Looked just like mine when I first put my lift on! Parked by lake in hopkinon state park.

dark green metallic XJ of some sort Thursday around 5 IIRC. 131 right by the muffler shop and Big Y in Southbridge, honked/waved as I went by, then I nearly drove into a WK2 that cut me off while I was looking for whoever honked at me.

I was in the POS white MJ.

Saw 3 different red 2 door XJs at the stafford swap meet, two parked near the entrance, one in the back parking lot (know the owner), plus a cool lifted silver MJ parked by the entrance and a pretty clean J10 inside.

I also spotted 1 of the red ones, pre-97 parked near the entrance, roof rack with a couple fogs on it. Later on a 2 door blue 97+ caked in mud, at the store at the entrance. Few vendor XJs. Leaving the meet, squeezed behind a white pre-97, with a trailer.

Also spotted the Truck Toyz snazzy JK, who I know was waaay behind me, yet flew by me on the highway. I somewhat tailed it for a while... doing 80+, changing lanes for no reason, without signaling. Drivers like that are obnoxious, but twas a snazzy JK. My girl said it had "quite the winch", I responded "you're quite the wench":spin1:

Truck toyz caters exclusively to idiot bro truckers and diesel ricers from what I can tell, so no surprise there...

... at least when I change lanes and drive like a jagoff I signal :dunce:

green 97+ with rear tire carrier yesterday on rt44 in taunton pulling into the mcdonalds. i was in the red xj, gave you a beep beep(which sounds really funny cuz my low tone horn is inop).

Late model lifted dark grren metallic xj at sears hardware in. East Norriton,pa just now.
Custom bumpers, no flares, NAXJA, rausch creek and a bunch of other stickers on backv passenger side window

Sears hardware, East Norrriton Pa, just now.
Lifted late model xj, custom bumpers, dark green metallic.
NAXJA sticker and side window with a bunch of other stickers

I just noticed a pre97 lifted, green xj parked at the ocupations place in middletown. I think theres a forsale sign on it.

Also saw a blue lifted 97+ at the palisades mall maybe about 4in. By target.

lifted light blue metallic 4 door late model in downtown Ballston Spa NY yesterday around 11-noon or so.

lifted black 2 door early model parked at the Advance Auto in Clifton Park NY yesterday around 5-6.

Back