• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Red 97/98 Sport with unpainted flares on the Merritt Parkway this morning. Also has a big NY sticker and Giants license plate frame, tints and 3"/31"s would be my guess. Seen it a few times, but never when I'm in my Cherokee

Saw a white lifted late model, probably around 4-6" on 33s-35s parked in front of Hometown Hardware/the laundromat by the Big Bunny supermarket in Southbridge today.

Had a pretty awesome wooden passenger quarter panel window replacement made out of painted plywood. I've got some free rear quarter glass (both tinted and clear) if you want, it's not like it fits my MJs.

Saw a black MJ in someones driveway on rt190 on the way into stafford ct the other day.

Pre-96, white on black steelies with 33's maybe? Was getting loaded onto a flatbed on 93N this morning right after the zipper lane ends.

I also see a green late model with a chrome grill, 33's and not much lift headed north on 24 a lot of mornings. Usually covered in mud.

Red shortbed MJ I see frequently parked in Broad Brook CT. Over near Church St.

Also, who did I run into in a late model white XJ at the gas station near The Big Bunny in Southbridge? I was in the beat to shit white MJ.

Light Blue 97+ w/Bushwackers in Norwalk, CT parked by the corner of Cavanaugh/Spring Hill. Looked to be on 35-37 TSLs

Gold late model Limited with black flares/bumpers, etc. Looked like 3"/31's on black wheels. Followed me in to the industrial park in Taunton this morning.

see this two days in a row, maroon late model xj with ~3 of list with a roof rack with a spare tire and shovels attached to the rack, winch on the front and a low number mass plate going over mass pike bridge next to WGBH in brighton

There is a sweet gunmetal blue 00 on about 6.5" and 35's with a sick rear tire cradle bumper I see almost everyday out here, usually parked at an iron forge in the summer in falls village

at hollands junk yard today at 11:30 nh plates green late model ~6 in lift 35" tires smittybilt winch and towings a single axel trailer with a vacuum cleaner on it

Red 98 ~2" Zone lift at Sams Pull-a-Part. Who scrapped it?

(has shocks coils and leafs, probably won't by Monday though)

Was next to a nice "olive drab metallic" late model XJ last Sunday on 95 north at the DE/PA line. It had Warn front and back bumpers, lift, carr light bar with lights, it was very clean, I was in a VW beetle next to it, not my XJ.

this any one on here?

photobucket-33728-1364431147965_zpsed57e48e.jpg

its got some kind of big poison control sticker on the side window

Back