• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Last Saturday I spotted what looked like a black MJ being trailered south on 91, just north of Windsor, VT. Appeared to be on at least 37s, but it was just a quick view through a guardrail.

Then getting off 89 in West Lebanon, NH saw a red XJ getting on the on ramp across from me. Lifted, looked to be 35's. Looked really clean, but I could be wrong.

I see way more than these, but most don't stand out enough to make it worth posting...

Muddy maroon xj headed east on rt 17 (future I86) outside roscoe this morning around 830am looked like it was on 33's

Dark green xj lifted a few inches at the gas station right across from the entrance to Stewart international airport ten minutes ago

saw a green pre 97 lifted with 31's cutting people off on Rt2 westbound in Lincoln, couldn't catch up with them in my parents civic since most was uphill, headed down 2a and I took the left with 2, think it had Texas plates

wasn't me i was working on getting shitfaced at the local bar. :)

Ok, valid alibi...In that case, tall white XJ heading west over the Commodore Barry Bridge @ 3-3:30...had large black hoodvents. Looked to be 5-7" up, 33-35 inchers (hard to tell coming up the other way looking over the barriers)
Rich

Back