• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I saw a black/dark brown/maroon Xj on a trailer on 176 heading south toward Mogantown.

Then there was a big MJ rolling on 33's or 35's behind him.

Mr simon?
Andy in pa?

I was headed northbound on the other side.
I would have rocked a wave but the windows were up...

I saw a black/dark brown/maroon Xj on a trailer on 176 heading south toward Mogantown.

Mr simon?
Andy in pa?

That would have been MDXJ and Andy

Mr simon?
Andy in pa?

Yep, that was Keith (MDXJ) and I. You were in your maroon XJ right?? I saw ya lookin and I KNEW I had seen your Jeep before, but couldn't put my finger on it....

now i'm not 100% sure this was a :NAXJA: jeep but Friday Morning East Bound 22 in easton (right by the 25th st. exit/45) but i saw a tall black jeep, on at least 33's roof rack and a small squarish white sticker in the middle of the rear window....I was exiting and could not tell if it was one of us or just another sexy XJ.

Yep, that was Keith (MDXJ) and I. You were in your maroon XJ right?? I saw ya lookin and I KNEW I had seen your Jeep before, but couldn't put my finger on it....

I couldn't tell if you were looking up or not but yeah thats the wife's XJ we were headed to church.

Black 97+ XJ heading south on 202 in New Milford, CT today.. 4+ inches of lift, bushwacker flares, custom front bumper..

I was heading north on 202 in a 2000 xj with an ARB bumper, Hella 500s and 2" OME lift with Mass plates..

i met the chick with the pink grille today.

now i'm not 100% sure this was a :NAXJA: jeep but Friday Morning East Bound 22 in easton (right by the 25th st. exit/45) but i saw a tall black jeep, on at least 33's roof rack and a small squarish white sticker in the middle of the rear window....I was exiting and could not tell if it was one of us or just another sexy XJ.

i saw this guy at like 1:30 am the other week on my way to pick up the g/f on 22 in easton i didn't see a NAXJA sticker when i saw him

yep, i was checking my mail as they were coming out of weetamoo.

I keep seeing a pre 97 white xj maybe 5-6" high on 33s w/ a roof rack in norristown, pa. today i also saw a green 97+ possiblely 4.5" on 33s with roof rack in the same arear.

been seeing a 97+ dark green XJ in the morning in the Yorktown/Somers NY area on tr 35 (around 8am or so)

saw a nice pre 97 black XJ on the LIE monday night about 6:30 or so,

green/blue pre 97 on rt 3 south wednesday afternoon. trimmed fenders, big tires that stuck out like crazy. I was too far away to see anything else though.

saw a white XJ on rt79 south of pittsburgh tonight 2 to 3in lift with big 31's or little 33's
and bushwhackers

Had Texas Plates.

on 276 west saw a lifted white zj with a rubicon decale on the hood and bushwacker flares on thanks giving he was getting on the 476 offramp

saw a white 97+ with trimmed front fenders and 30s-33s or so westbound on rt2 in northern NH/VT, you pulled out just as I went past (white pre-97, ~3" on 32s) and followed the same route for a few miles

Stretch but theres a YJ in the Cheshire/southington area, with a rear 44 SOA and honda passport wheels, stock in he front. Any one know who he is? I saw him looking at my XJ when I was at work one day but I was busy and could get out and say hi.

Back