• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Lobster-Fest: Oct 10th in Weare, NH

i really want to make this but i need to make sure nothing else is going on that weekend. i may need a place for a trailer unless i can get my xj on the road by then .

i wanna go!!

what type of stuff are you thinking for the big jeeps? and what are you considering as "big"? :) Sounds like a good time, hope there's a nice turnout!!!

Ask Ross, I have stuff on my property that is pretty much Buggy only as well as less extreme stuff. Also there are a lot of class 6 roads in the area.

yeah, I knew about the class VIs, that's a great area for em. Assuming my jeep survives fall crawl, I don't really have any reason not to be up there for some fun :)

That was Andy's plan... hold dueling NAXJA events up North and Down South on the same weekend

LOL!!! I just thought it would be cool to give EVERYONE in the NAC area an opportunity (within a few hours of them) to go wheeling all in the same weekend!!! I am sure there will be some exceptions, but we should be able to cover 80% of the active members this way.

This place is gonna be REALLY quiet on the 10th, thats for sure!!!

A.

This place is gonna be REALLY quiet on the 10th, thats for sure!!!

A.

someone's gonna manage to be stuck at work somehow, and sitting on the computer, and no one to talk to, and...

oh wait that's me :anon:

someone's gonna manage to be stuck at work somehow, and sitting on the computer, and no one to talk to, and...

oh wait that's me :anon:
Don't worry, I have internet access on my cell phone :D I probably won't be in range of a tower though.

no dogs you suck johnny...j/k
sad_dog-66.gif
, i would assume lobster will be made available, since it is called lobster-fest....

STROKER

im in, and my heep WILL make it this time. if you remember, i actually got into weare and my alt started crapping out.then i made it back, and ended up coasting into my driveway.
not gonna happen again. me and the jeep had a talk, and it promised not to f up again.(or at least not before or during, possibly after though)

I definitely want to attend this, especially after I didn't get to go to the trail cutting. Hopefully my Jeep will quite being such a b*tch and stay unbroken long enough for me to drive it.

if anyone wants pass side body damage let me know, i now a few spots

Back