• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Hoodies.. sizing

What size Hoodie do you require?

• Medium

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Large

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • X-Large

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • XX-Large

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
I vote the NAC joins Jenny Craig. I wonder if they give group discounts...

:D Just kidding guys.

I just re-read Overland's initial post, and I think a lot of people might have gotten the wrong idea. I THINK the idea was that the poll was for what size you wanted your FIRST sweatshirt to be, and then you were supposed to post a reply for any ADDITIONAL items.

If I'm right, I'm guessing me and just about everyone else put our full order in our reply .... and maybe didn't even notice the poll.

I just re-read Overland's initial post, and I think a lot of people might have gotten the wrong idea. I THINK the idea was that the poll was for what size you wanted your FIRST sweatshirt to be, and then you were supposed to post a reply for any ADDITIONAL items.

If I'm right, I'm guessing me and just about everyone else put our full order in our reply .... and maybe didn't even notice the poll.

Somebody noticed...

Dont sweat it.. i'll just tally it up here. This way actually works better as i know who needs what.

This is the first time i posted a poll and i'm unfamiliar with it. I found we could do multiple size selections but not multiples of the same size. Just waiting for someone to post up saying this threads a mess.. which is what i was trying to avoid....

Carry on...

:laugh2:

I'm going to be an ass and ask.....is XXL a parachute? cause some companies I'm XL and others I look like a fat man in a little jacket in XL

...I'm tentatively an XL and M

I'm going to be an ass and ask.....is XXL a parachute? cause some companies I'm XL and others I look like a fat man in a little jacket in XL

...I'm tentatively an XL and M

Haha I agree 100percent. I'm just going for a XXL and if I go swimming then whatever. :dunno:

Will take two larges if avalable

Back