• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 2013 Event Dates! (preregistration for Rocktoberfest HERE!!)

I guess I missed pre-reg but i'm thinking of coming up next weekend is it a problem to pay and sign wavers upon arrival. Do you guys have a running list of total participants? What is the wheelin sched. I assume Friday sat sunday? I'm just looking for a std camp site. I run Q's locked f/r with 8.8 and a 44 with alloys so i'm up for big trails.

Brandon

I guess I missed pre-reg but i'm thinking of coming up next weekend is it a problem to pay and sign wavers upon arrival. Do you guys have a running list of total participants? What is the wheelin sched. I assume Friday sat sunday? I'm just looking for a std camp site. I run Q's locked f/r with 8.8 and a 44 with alloys so i'm up for big trails.

Brandon
hey another cool kid. will you have and passengers?

so looking forward to the carmelo/billy bikini jello fight

Brandon
Awesome, pre-reg would have been nice but myself or Colin can handle it onsite.
Thurs-Sat.

Money sent for electric site party1:

Sweet. Megan?

If that happens I am wearing a helmet and a cup this time around.

Brandon

aw man now Im really pissed Im not going to make it. I had a blast wheeling with you last time you came to NAC fest.

Why can't ya come Stefan? If its just money I'll throw ya a few bucks if you give me a hug in return and I'm sure others would make the same deal...

:kissyou:

Back