• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My stance on...

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
Thank you for the chance to run for the director/recorder position.
My name is Travis.
I am a small business owner. I have two NAPA stores in central IL. Before that I was a Construction Superintendent, and built several Wal-Marts around the Midwest. I have experience organizing large groups of people, and meeting strict deadlines.
I helped Mark (lawncher’) with Winterfest ’07 and ’08 registration. In ’09 Byron, Sue and I took over the task of making sure everything was in order.
With this being the 10th anniversary of Winterfest, I would like for it to be the best one yet.
I have also helped with the past Pig Gigs.
I enjoy doing the “behind the scenes” preparation that goes into planning these types of events.
I am willing and able to put forth the time and effort needed to make the most of this position.

1st- This position is only for the MWC BOD, not the NAXJA BOD.
2nd - The Recorder responsibilities is outlined in the bylaws:
The Recorder shall be responsible for ascertaining that a complete record is kept of all activities of the Corporation. In carrying out this duty, he/she shall cooperate with and supervise the performance of the Corporation’s Internet web site host and Internet Service Provider, in order to ensure that legally required and necessary records of the Corporation’s activities are maintained in such manner as to survive electronic error and/or failure. The Recorder shall further act as the Agent of Record for the Corporation and shall ensure that all filings, reports, and other documents and papers necessary to the maintenance of the Corporation’s legal standing are submitted to the appropriate authorities in a timely fashion.

Rev

Best of luck to all of our MWC candidates. It looks like the MWC has nothing to worry about.

Vote your mind!

Back