• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Red Letters! Son Of A.....

fubar XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Sent my renewal in a couple of days ago, as I recall it said my membership didn't expire until the 10th? Oh well, slacker-mode for a week or so. It's actually kind of liberating. It frees me up to ask obvious questions without searching, plead ignorance and feign offense, and be the butt of the "Red Letter Brigade"s crusade to mock and humiliate those in black.

Bring it on, you uppity muckity-mucks.

:piratefla

Eh, I think it'll be okay. I'm sure it hasn't arrived at membership headquarters yet, since I snail-mailed it in rather than use Pay-Pal.

Doug, i have to say i am deeply offended by some of your comments. especially coming from someone who isnt even a paying member.... and hasnt been for what ? like at least 12 hours ?

just sayin....

icon10.gif

I think mine's comin up sooner than later...

what's green mean?

. I don't have an Xj anymore, but thought supporting the site was a good idea. I also have a little more board access then a regular user.

ya want one?

I'm more awesomerer....er. ;)

Green = Forum supporter. I don't have an Xj anymore, but thought supporting the site was a good idea. I also have a little more board access then a regular user.

that above or below red?

If there's more I can do to help naxja out, I'm interested in "upgrading"

that above or below red?

If there's more I can do to help naxja out, I'm interested in "upgrading"

green is between black and red, it's basically unlocks advanced fab and the adventure forum IIRC, but not the members section.

Yeah, I write checks. I was born in 1968, I like using paper in financial transactions whenever possible. Pay-Pal is just another excuse to whip-out the Visa too, and Lord knows I don't need any additional temptation to do that.

Oh, and a few questions. I have an XJ and won't tell you what year or drivetrain is in it, but is it safe for mud-crawling after an 8" body lift, or should I replace the muffler bearings too?

It has tires, too. Are they any good?

Back