• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Pics from XJ fest

John, I guess that the paint scratch that got on the door in Chinamans is some what irrelevant now? Sorry to hear about the crash. Glad your okay.

How did you get it back to S. Dakota? I'm guessing that's why you posted this one in Things I learned on my Colorado vacation
John_Sprague said:
10) Finding and getting a tow dolly in central CO on a Friday sucks.

Daryl

Last edited:
Jeff,

Bob Loose and I were the only two that went to Cleveland Rock above Holy Cross. Bob and I both tried the steep smooth side on the left and failed, but the right side was kinda fun.

To my knowledge, no one with this event RAN Die Trying, but Daryl, Bob, Brad and I walked it to see what it looked like..... Way outta my league right now! But the 4 of us did run Scratch-N-Dent (right near Die Trying) and had a blast!

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
Nice shots Tim! Lots of scenery. So who all made it up that rock wall at the end of Holy Cross? Who all did Die Trying? Jeff

Back