• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My old Jeep (Part Out)

Ill help you with the teardown when the time comes.

Or the tail light boxes too.
Though I doubt he will hehe

I'll Put You Down As Backup For Both.

To Be Clear The Tail Light Boxes Is Just The BoxesAnd Light Mounting Hardware, I Plan To Buy Jcr Integrated Light Boxes And Quarter ArmAnd Reuse The Leds.

I Imagine Tim Will Have A Bumper For Sale Soon. Unless He Has Yet Another Xj In The Works..

I'll Let You Know When I Figure Out The Date. I Want To Tear It Down I One Day.

that would be cool and make a thread about it sort of what tim does. have a bunch of people show up and take what they are buying on the spot and help you tear down the rig. i would be more then willing to help if i have the time.
:cheers:

that would be cool and make a thread about it sort of what tim does. have a bunch of people show up and take what they are buying on the spot and help you tear down the rig. i would be more then willing to help if i have the time.
:cheers:

Hmm. That exactly what I did with part out rigs for like 5 years. Supplying pizza, soda, and beer help the turn out usually...

LOL. I wont drink beer on a weeknight though if I have to drive back to sacramento. Ill do it on a friday if I crash on your couch. Or maybe setup a tent in your new cool backyard and pretend like I am camping.

almost every dana 30 post 89 is non disco correct?

Not always. some guys swap in built disco axles for the right price and wranglers had them until 93.5.

Back