• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new WJ..

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
Sold the TJ today (with true odometer) for $7900 cash. Ended up making 5k profit off it ;). So to celebrate, I went and picked up this clean 99 WJ limited 4.7L. Talked them down to $4250 out the door!

s3InW7Px_original.jpg

TbC9dFB8_original.jpg

IScqNXBr_original.jpg

uGXTU3W1_original.jpg

iAqGlObT_original.jpg

2" bb coming soon. I loved the TJ but very happy to be back in a Cherokee.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point... why bother telling anyone? This one will be gone, you'll be kicked off the board, or you'll try for odometer fraud again within a month regardless.

Go back to bed you grumpy b*tch ;)

The above was a friendly way of telling him to take the drama back to the fluster cluck thread that was obliterated and keep it out of my future build thread. Just figured I'd explain that so I don't get banned again. If a few of you don't like me, then kindly take it elsewhere. I value this forum for it has tons of valuable info... Not because I like arguing with grown men online.

you dont live here.
its not an xj
you piss off most people here
youve already been banned

im curious why it is you are posting here still?

you dont live here.
its not an xj
you piss off most people here
youve already been banned

im curious why it is you are posting here still?

Just because mike Lopez isn't my friend, does not mean I don't talk to other people on this forum on a regular basis. You are not that cool, and you're total disregard for my above statement shows you're utter desire to be an Internet tough guy. Move along d-bag.

well you dont own an xj(or mj, or part of either), neither does your lady, so shouldnt you kick rocks?
i said nothing about between you and myself.
and i in no way at all was being tough, i was simply stating things i noticed and posed a question, you turned into a prick, not me

Just because mike Lopez isn't my friend, does not mean I don't talk to other people on this forum on a regular basis. You are not that cool, and you're total disregard for my above statement shows you're utter desire to be an Internet tough guy. Move along d-bag.

That does not match this.

SurfXJSnow said:
Not because I like arguing with grown men online.

Why not just quit while you are not that far behind? I don't think you are ever going to be ahead. Might be a decent guy in person, but your internet persona is pretty lame.

That does not match this.

Why not just quit while you are not that far behind? I don't think you are ever going to be ahead. Might be a decent guy in person, but your internet persona is pretty lame.
damn, i was hoping i could antigonize some more out of him...oh well :gee:

Ok, wow Mike....... easy there killer......... :D

Jonathan, If it hasn't sunk in yet...... please let it sink in now. You're more than welcome here - XJ or not.

HOWEVER........ You need to behave just like the rest and I'll even say BETTER than the rest at this point. The Forum rules state that NAXJA is for XJ/MJ enthusiasts and the vast majority are owner of such.

If you act like an asshat, and have no proprietary interest in an XJ/MJ..... that's easy grounds for removal from the forums.

Chill out, enjoy and talk jeeps at the minimum. :thumbup:

Damn Mike... I like Jon.. he is a good guy off the board. Lets not be internet tough guys..

Hey... I like Mike too. NO MAS!

Jonathan, If it hasn't sunk in yet...... please let it sink in now. You're more than welcome here - XJ or not.

HOWEVER........ You need to behave just like the rest and I'll even say BETTER than the rest at this point. The Forum rules state that NAXJA is for XJ/MJ enthusiasts and the vast majority are owner of such.

If you act like an asshat, and have no proprietary interest in an XJ/MJ..... that's easy grounds for removal from the forums.

Thanks Troy. It's not an XJ, but at least it's a Cherokee ;). I just want everyone to know that yes, I've been an asshat. I'll openly admit that. But I do have friends here that I've wheeled with, had to my wedding, bought jeeps from, drank with, and who I talk to daily. I've apologized for this and know now how much I value this forum after counting down the days till my ban was lifted. I'm a bi-polar, jeep freak so bare with me. Just want to build this WJ and share it with everyone, in peace! And as a former XJ owner, thanks for having me :)

Is it quadra trac or selec trac? Only reason I ask is cause the quadra trac's sometimes have front diriveshaft issues when lifting.

Put a rustys 2.5 spring and shock kit on my girlfriends wj with quadra trac and 265s. They rub a lot but I was able to trim most of it. She also is lucky not to have any driveline vibes. Obviously this is not as much as an issue with selectrac.

Also, i would recommend just doing the spring and shock kit, it's easy and will net you some better results than just stuffing hockey pucks under your springs.

Cheers

That's a clean looking WJ, how many miles on that thing?

Is it quadra trac or selec trac? Only reason I ask is cause the quadra trac's sometimes have front diriveshaft issues when lifting.

Put a rustys 2.5 spring and shock kit on my girlfriends wj with quadra trac and 265s. They rub a lot but I was able to trim most of
it. She also is lucky not to have any driveline vibes. Obviously this is not as much as an issue with selectrac.
Also, i would recommend just doing the spring and shock kit, it's easy and will net you some better results than just stuffing hockey pucks under your springs.

Cheers

I've been looking at a few kits so far and will probably be ordering one in the next week or so. I'm leaning more towards a kit with springs and shocks like you're saying. Talked to Grin today and he believes that the quadratrac should be vibe free up to 4"...

Mine has the quadratrac. Though I like the 2x4 option in traditional jeeps, I'm definitely loving the handling of the AW4 around corners.

Mine also came with 265/75's on it. They barely fit the wheel wells, so for starters I'll give it 2-2.5" with the 265's and start looking at some black steelies to widen the stance.

Back