• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Green Junk

I had to bring him my welder and a bunch of other stuff while he was having 3 link issues on the con a few weekends ago . Just wondering if he has figured out a new 3 link setup?

I heard about the drama. THat was cool of you to do that.

I think his is a single-sided radius arm set up.

the single sided radius arm is not ideal for a fixed upper to lower for the 3rd link mount on stock XJ axle bracketry.

i think he is going to re think the entire 3 link and i want to see if he decides on a passenger side link that goes to the frame instead of a driver side link that fully welds to the LCA.

the single sided radius arm is not ideal for a fixed upper to lower for the 3rd link mount on stock XJ axle bracketry.

i think he is going to re think the entire 3 link and i want to see if he decides on a passenger side link that goes to the frame instead of a driver side link that fully welds to the LCA.

ha ha ha

He used the stock mounts?

What a XXXXing idiot. LOL

stock axle side to keep re sell ability of the dana 30...

I think some of those facts might just not be facts...

there are no facts , just speculation!

I speculate a welding cart upgrade.

We need iPhone pics!

At least of Rocky Kitty!

he needs a front axle too.....

He sure dose . . . but I think he will go with a Dana 30 instead!

Cuz hes a cheap-ass 'tard.....

b76ea0369a77de137e779d768c1e52e7.gif

what need is to run some 39s on that 30 and add some trussing and gussetting.

Back