• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My first Jeep/my newest money pit!

a3b3328f.jpg

31s with no lift.

Not sure actually, we only sell wholesale. Check out www.driveoffroad.com or any other site you'd use. The part number is 55217068, and this is a factory Jeep surplus item currently. Mine is our new reproduction we are test fitting. Shoot me a text if you have anymore questions!

I will be! They have to be trimmed for the pocket flares anyways, so I went ahead and pulled the old flares so when the new ones come in it's just a matter of cutting/mounting them. :D

First time driving the Jeep since last weekend and it's pissing oil from somewhere around the oil filter. It's not physically the oil filter that's leaking, but more or less that side of the block. In 25 miles it was basically empty when I pulled into work. I'm going to try to look into at lunch, but it doesn't help I'm feeling under the weather today.

I have a feeling it's the oil pressure switch, my gauge has read funny since I got it. Also there is no oil coming from around the filter, but more on top of it than anything. We'll see though. Thankfully it made it all the way to work.

I have a feeling it's the oil pressure switch, my gauge has read funny since I got it. Also there is no oil coming from around the filter, but more on top of it than anything. We'll see though. Thankfully it made it all the way to work.

Well after looking a bit more it seems it might be the filter housing o-rings. Unfortunately it is starting to rain here, and we don't stock the o-rings. So I might be making a lunch time trip to the Jeep dealership. This all comes up the day before I'm supposed to pull the transmission from my Civic to measure and shim. Greaaaat.

I swapped the fan clutch out today, my old one was pretty worn and seemed like it was spinning off balance. I think I'm going to go ahead and replace all the sensors for a preemptive measure at this point.

I ordered my leaf springs and adjustable rear shackles today. All I need is extended brake lines now. Everything else is sitting around waiting!

They actually just arrived literally 10 minutes ago! Haha

If my shackles get before Friday I'll go ahead and have the lift and flares on it this weekend. :D Come on Fat Bob's Garage!

Back