• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My email to the new FIAT/Chrysler...

ColoCherokees

NAXJA Forum User
...and I can't decide if I was juvenile and unfunny, or maybe others would get a chuckle. So, here's what I sent them...no idea why I decided to go with the Borat syntax:

"Hello. I am current Jeep Cherokee 1996 owner. I have seen that Jeep now belong to Italian auto maker FIAT. Please to send me correct, FIAT badges to affix to my Jeep Cherokee - am Chrysler/Jeep proud and am wanting to display proper badging for my auto. To tell me prices, and websites is okay. Thank you."

If anyone is interested, I'll post their reply, if they send one.

And yes, If they send me anything, I will put it on the XJ (at least temporarily) and take pics.

Oh no. You want to be all ballsy and clever.

If they send you a fiat badge, you have to affix it PERMANENTLY and PROMINENTLY either on the front where the "Jeep" currently is, or wherever they tell you it's supposed to be mounted.

Well, I wouldn't call my stupid email to a large corporation ballsy, and clever is certainly up for debate...but...
...if I get an email back from an address like "[email protected]" informing me that my satire against the State is unappreciated, I'll try to post which re-education camp I'm assigned to - I hope it's the same one from Red Dawn, so I can yell, "Avenge me boys! Avenge Me...and buy a new Malibuuuuu!"

Last edited:
Hey! Cool! If they "re-edumacate" you, you won't need(or want)your jeep any more. Can I have it?

I have several Fiat badges from the old Fiat 850 that I use to autocross. Wickedly quick for an underpowered 903cc motored vehicle. 8 and 10 inch rims, used formula atlantic tires and a lot of ghetto fab in the suspension. Ripped about 400 lbs of metal, wire, and misc. stuff from it. Two guys could could put it in the back of an F-150 (one end at a time). Ok enough of memory trail.....

I will put my FIAT emblems on my rig and take a pic to post as soon as the camera and computer are talking again. Now I have to figure out a spot to put them so they wont get torn off....

John

Bah, just a boring, "PC" response:

Kelly Nelson said:
Thank you for contacting the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center. In response to your email regarding your request for the Fiat badges, we would like to inform you that the alliance allows for the potential distribution of Fiat vehicles through Chrysler?s dealerships. However, it is too early to comment on Fiat product. If there is anything else that we can do for you in the future, please let us know. Thanks again for your email. We value you and your continued business with us.

Sincerely, Kelly Nelson
Customer Service Representative Chrysler Customer Assistance Center

I wanted free FIAT bling, woman!

how lame of them :(

Hey! You might be able to buy your new Fiat at a Chrysler? dealership! Something to look forward to when you get out of "camp".

If I add the FIAT stickers beside my AMC and Daimler stickers than I won't have any real estate on my Jeep to see the paint :D. That might be a good thing; I can use the money I was going to spend repainting my Jeep as a downpayment towards one of those super-sweet FIAT 500 Abarths or Alfa Romeo Mitos. Both cars look like they would make a fun second vehicle. I said 'second vehicle' because anyone that wants me to surrender my Jeep will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Back