• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Axles

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about sell my axles.

HPD44 front w/ 4.10's, lock-rite, chromoly shafts, WJ knuckles, dual piston calipers, hydro assist.

Ford 8.8 Rear from 1998, 4.10's, LSD, 31 spline, disk brake, relocated shock mounts, ballistic cover.

Don't really know what these are worth, front axle is pretty much impossible to find since it is a South American XJ front. Trying to get money to find and build a D60 front and I already have a 14 bolt. I'm going to start high so I don't shaft myself but all offers are welcome.

$2300 OBO <------Seriously. OBO.

Damn. Not a bad deal at all

FYI for the front to build it yourself granted you can't find HPD44's like this one really:

Lock-right: ~$380
Alloys: ~$600
Gears: ~$215
Hydro assist= ~$110

~$1300 total

Willing to separate them too.

WOW that is a super rare XJ front axle! Darn it why couldn't we in the good ole U.S.A have dual dana 44 axles in our Jeeps??? Instead we get the turdy and turdy 5 pair of crap! :confused1

Manual lockout hubs on the front axle or at least easy to modify that way?

Here are the pictures as requested...and no the jack if not under the steering as it looks.

2012-11-01200445.jpg

2012-11-01200413.jpg

have these sold yet?

Ok Ill take them. I will have to have a buddy get them from you as I am currently overseas.
PM me the details porfavor

By the way are you selling the steering with it and if not what steering did you go with?

Cape, you can have them as they sit right now. Who is going to pick them up? Somebody from work? Shoot me an e-mail at my work e-mail and we can talk about the details. Just look me up on the global.

Back