• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC Unofficial Wheeling Trip-Hannibal Rocks ORP August 14/15th

should be on the road in the next hour..Camilles boss is being a dick and not letting them leave until 3:30.....talk about a waste of tax payers money...but on the bright side it is cooling off since it has been flat out pouring rain for the past hour.

Well we're at the hotel... Bob answer your phone!!!!! :moon:

Nice drive, poured the first 2.5hrs and hot and humid the rest of the way...

Almost ran out of gas 6miles over the MO border on Hwy 61, but managed to find a gas station...

That's what the tailgate of a Chevy pickup is for. It's in the owner's manual :D

Sounds like all they need a quality Chevy pickup.......in some sort of climate controlled environment.

We are about an hour away and its raining with sunshine!

Flexd'farthest west I have ever been'XJ

Edit: had to stop and pull a trailer fender off, welds broke on it. Hopefully the Illinois state boys will leave us alone.

Last edited:
sitting in the parking lot at the hotel drinking cold beers with JR , Kelli and Camille....shot the shit with BOB and Dawn...and Brad and Flex just pulled in. The tailgate was working great but we have since pulled out our chairs and drug the trash cans over to us..it is going to be a good night! Austin, where are ya at???? come over and have a beer or 73.

Mike....Camille even brought her new bikini...and might even get her drinking tomorrow night :D (.)(.)

Mike....Camille even brought her new bikini...and might even get her drinking tomorrow night :D (.)(.)

Pics, or it didn't happen!

And please, we don't want to see you, BOB, Aaron, etc. moobs in the pic :eek:

Have fun, guys, take lots of pics (except as mentioned above...) :cheers:

it is about 2 in the morning and we closed the bar down...it rained us out of the parking lot so we moved to the hotel louge...Camille got a bit loopy/stuipd and asked our bartender is he sang b/c he looked like cowboy Troy......

OK, from this point on it is hereby passed that no MWC member shall drink..ever. :D And due to seanR's whining I can not post up the pics that were the fun times that resulted from the said drinking and a swimming pool full of bikini clad women .!.:D.!.

holy chit..Hale and Byron just showed up.....a good time WILL be had by all ;)

Has there been any wheelin yet? or just drinking?

mac 'thats how we roll' gyvr

Wheeling has been had... Sort of... Lots of rain made most the park a swamp and we're been having some vehicle issues... Overheating... The usual...

It's been called for the day so now everyone is hangin at the pool till Dinner at 6:30...

and more drinking...but in the closets of our rooms b/c sean said we cant drink anymore :D ho

it was hotter then hell todayt and got ina bit of wheelin, JR had a problem with his YJ and everyone was there to lend a hand and he really saw what the MWC is all about (and drinking in the parking lot). few local guys in an XJ were more then helpful and jumped right in to help out, good fellas. It was still a good time to get out and wheel even as little as it was. The hotel pool felt great, the company is even better and we are off for a nice dinner with everyone in about an hour......well worth the trip and to get to see everyone again.

Cheese "Just reminds me of what a great group of guys and gals are in the MWC" Man

haha, he actually did not have his camera at the pool, which surprised me! :D I could have sent ya a pic of her if ya really wanted one ;)

It was a good time. Hotter than hell!!!!!!!!!!!! Getting ready to head to the restaurant and get a steak!

Back