• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC is the best!

I'm not worthy!! Nice rigs man, I wish mine was stricktly a trail rig, it will one day but for now it can't

Last edited:
Strictly a trail rig is no fun. I like driving mine! And yeah we're the best, that's what the ladies(ewes) tell us! :D

Unionville, Missouri. XJ&CHZ4ME (Tyler's) place.

Yeah, from here too. I'm hitching once I get into Illinois.

How scattered are we and is there any m/g anytime soon? Also post some pics of your rigs so everyone can check em out

Considering this is MWC:
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin.

Pretty darn spread out. Look under the "Staging Area" Thread for impromptu wheeling or M&G in your area, or go to that part of the Forum and start one Yourself (Initiate, don't Wait).

"MWC is the best!"? Personally, I don't think you have enough experience to make that judgement. There are some really nice folks in every single Chapter of NAXJA, and People make the Chapter "The Best". In my minds eye, ALL NAXJA Chapters are "The Best".

Considering this is MWC:

Pretty darn spread out. Look under the "Staging Area" Thread for impromptu wheeling or M&G in your area, or go to that part of the Forum and start one Yourself (Initiate, don't Wait).

"MWC is the best!"? Personally, I don't think you have enough experience to make that judgement. There are some really nice folks in every single Chapter of NAXJA, and People make the Chapter "The Best". In my minds eye, ALL NAXJA Chapters are "The Best".

And yes I do have enough experience, I'm in the mwc, so its the best! Thank you very much Mr rain on my parade :D

Back