• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Movie Night

Kevin3151

NAXJA Forum User
I have had this going on once in a while for quite a while now, mostly with SoCalXJ but the reality is we are all one big family.

We have had some good times.

It is a BBQ and Movie night at my house in Escondido This Friday the 19th of Feb. I hope some new faces to me can make it. I had a blast for the few hours I could sit around the fire at KOH last weekend meeting new people.

6pm or around there.

Bring something to grill and one side or dessert or favorite beer to share (not a large amount, its always too much)

Kids are very welcome. Most of the kids that come are 10-15 years old but that varies. (my boys are 11 and 14 and they invite their friends. Girl kids are there too.) Spouses are welcome. Its a good time. I'm not sure what the movie is yet. I have a 110inch High Def movie theater/game room we all hang out in. Once people went into my garage and started taking apart my jeep but that's another story.:D

Friday Feb 19th (this Friday)
~6-7pm til whenever...:music:
Kevin Hedstrom
3222 Via Loma Vista
Escondido, CA 92029
cell :phone: 619-846-2771

Last edited:
You know I'll be there, Kevin. Hopefully we will get some new-to-you and/or new-to-me folks there too. Good times, good people!!

Kevin and his wonderful wife Heather have a great house that's perfect for stuff like this, with a whole downstairs dedicated to the event, that has a small kitchen, a great deck, and a kickass BBQ to boot! :cheers:. Oh, and floor space for those that really shouldn't be driving. I call dibs on a couch!!

Kevin, you owe me $20 for this promo, don't forget!! :D Oh, that's right, I'll drink it in beer...

Damn why this Friday? I'm headed to Vegas.

Bring something to grill and one side or dessert or favorite beer to share (not a large amount, its always too much)

What do you like Kevin? Bud? Miller? Or Coors? Bah, it's all the same. Beer is icky. But I'll try and make it anyhow. ;)

On a serious note Kev, good timing, I got 4 bottles of fresh hopslam recently, it's amazingly good. I have 1 bottle left in the fridge. Saving it to split with ya.

you picking up more recyclable goods there too?? hope you find some hidden treasures like you did at KOH. :p

The wife is going with, I'm sure she's not to keen on the "hidden" treasures you would find in Vegas.

Hmmm... probably next time. I miss Eddie too!! Jim has temporary custody of him, & is shamelessly using him as a dating tool (meet a girl at Dog Beach to let their dogs play, etc). I'm trying to talk Jim into coming to Movie Night; if so, he may bring a friend & I'll try to get him to bring Eddie if he takes the truck...

I should get Eddie back in a week or two. Maybe.

I'll bring Eddie to the SoCalXJ Jambo in late March, if nothing else... Think I'll leave him home (well, at Jim's, probably!) during the TDS zoo.

Oh lordy... Dumptruck's coming to Movie Night? This should be fun!! Dean, drive down to Kevin's--it's not that far for you!! Bring your family too, it's all good.

Can't make it this time, getting things ready to wrench all weekend. Still cleaning the garage so I won't have to work out in the rain. lol! Have fun tonight everyone.

I have burgundy pepper tri tip, asparagus, mushrooms, hot dogs, buns, and some other good stuff. Also stuff for hot buttered rum, tequila sunrise and pina coladas among other assorted things. If you are a red wine drinker I have some Bogle Petite Sirah that is incredible. Also in the fridge is some pyramid Hef, bass, pacifico, stone IPA, Left Coast IPA, Fat Tire, and a few others.

For the soda drinkers Coke, Orange crush, sierra mist, dr. pepper, mug root beer, a few Red Bull shots, and some ginger ale.

I just got back from the store. LOL

KH

Gawd that sounds good. If I didn't already have plans, I'd be there. Next time.
Have fun.

Back