• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mounting bolts for XJ hitches

gradon

NAXJA Forum User
I just thought I'd share that you can purchase hitch mounting hardware from U-haul for $19.74+tax. The part number is K75054D(75054 is the Draw-Tite hitch that U-haul re-badges).

FYI they also will warranty for life the hitch for a paltry 5 bucks. corrosion,backing damage,collision damage--whatever it is--lifetime warranty.
not a bad deal of your hitch does double duty as towing point and recovery point.

I just thought I'd share that you can purchase hitch mounting hardware from U-haul for $19.74+tax. The part number is K75054D(75054 is the Draw-Tite hitch that U-haul re-badges).

I am Nick's brother. He put the single-turbo forged 4.9l(he calls it a 5.0) roller stroker on hold 2 years ago when he bought a house and got married. I was there on Monday and he plans to get it built this summer. The bottom end is built, but after we put the middle two pistons in the crank didn't want to turn, so it seems like we have to file some piston rings. I shouldn't have given up my Eliminator until he was ready.

Hitch mounting hardware? is that the whole hitch assembly for $19.74?

No, just the bolts, nuts, and strips that fit in the frame rail to prevent the square-shouldered bolts from spinning.

Back