• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mobile Naxja

Well.. any phone with a browser would have "mobile naxja"

I believe there are some discussions going on to address this. Will you go RED?

Well.. any phone with a browser would have "mobile naxja"

In the post I linked to, I explained myself better. Here is some more whining on my part:

It sucks on my crackberry, but would be really convenient if it didn't. I have to wait forever for the 1000000 stickies and etc to load on each page, the tables and etc don't load correctly and its just a pain in the ass generally. A mobile version would be better for me. When I was at KOH I was trying to post up the coordinates to the campsite with my pos phone and it was very frustrating.

I just heard someone mention it was possibly in the works for NAXJA so I thought I would ask. Im not on my laptop much any more and use my phone a lot. I would pay dues etc if it were more useful to me.

KH

I believe there are some discussions going on to address this. Will you go RED?

Yes, I promise to pay up!! :D

By the way, I noticed you picked up way more trash than you brought onto the lakebed at KOH.

That was pretty damn cool of you, it made me look around a grab a few more things to take with me.

KH

Yes, I promise to pay up!! :D

By the way, I noticed you picked up way more trash than you brought onto the lakebed at KOH.

That was pretty damn cool of you, it made me look around a grab a few more things to take with me.

KH

Mainly recyclables (something I picked up from my parents that grew up in WWII, my mom here in the US, and my Dad in Germany).

Sounds like the BB is the issue, maybe upgrade to a better phone with a better browser.. no I am NOT talking about the gayPhone.. I mean iPhone.

I use Naxja on my iPhone daily with not a problem loads 2times faster then my blackberry I had with verizon! ;) no but it really does. Naxja needs an app they are already mobile!

I have a Samsung Moment from Sprint that runs the Android system and it works great for internet applications.

BB Bold 9700 works fine..... but I know what Kevin means, it couldbe more "mobile friendly" as Rick points out

I don't use mobile internet so I really don't care.

But I think anyone asking for it should be red first.

Back