• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Rim

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
moabirm.jpg

Oops...:D

-Alex

I almost need to change my pants just looking at that situation.

Looks beautiful, I hope to get up there again someday now since I'm locked.

You nearly went for a swim I see! :eek:

<chuckle> I *LOVE* Moab Rim. And I know exactly where that picture was taken. He's actually in practically no danger of rolling down onto Kane Creek Boulevard, let alone the river.

Don't need to be locked to run it either, I've done on 31s and both ends limited.

Been a few years since you've been on it I take it. It's turned into a nasty SOB. In fact I won't go on that trail anymore. It scares me and that's saying something.

Meh, that's just your old age talking Ryan. :D

It's still one of my all time fav's. Great obstacles and the scenery along the trail and at the overlook on top are unbeatable.

This is my favorite Moab Rim pix. Hence the Avatar
XJ_Roll_1.jpg

Been a few years since you've been on it I take it. It's turned into a nasty SOB. In fact I won't go on that trail anymore. It scares me and that's saying something.

The Rim Trail has always been a fun, challenging trail. The Z-turn has changed and become more of a challenge, but Devils Crack, as pictured is pretty much the same as it's been since I first ran it back in '97, with open diffs, 2" BB lift and 30" AT's and a manual trans.

It's OK to admit that it scares you, Ryan.....sometimes it scares me too...in a good way. :)

Back