• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ's sold...... lift parts are available now....

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Sucks. I really wanted to build that MJ....... It's going to Arizona on Friday.

So.... no sense in hording all the accessories/lift parts I had for it.

NOT INTERESTED IN SHIPPING. I'D POST IN THE NATIONAL FOR SALE FORUM IF I WAS. Thanks......

(5) 32x11.50x15 BFG AT's mounted on (5)15x8 Canyon wheels. 4 tires are 60% with one being brand new, Canyon wheels are near perfect with center caps $550

Rubicon express drop bracket kit with braces- installed once, looks brand new. $120 (Kiefer has dibs)

Rubicon express Super Flex fixed upper and lower control arms. Used. SOLD

D44 rear axle (stock XJ axle with 3:55 gears) $300

D30 4:10 gear set with carrier (aftermarket, used but in good condition) $80

Warn diff guards (D30 & D44) SOLD

Advance Adapters 231 HD slip yoke eliminator kit (used, but not for very long and in perfect shape with all parts) $150 mj88719 has dibs

1" Teraflex spacer set $20

Rubicon Express HD track bar bracket - just the bracket. $65

WJ knuckles with calipers and WJ steering components (and spares) SOLD

Custom trans crossmember with t-case skid. Bolts to original location. SOLD

1 set of 4 1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers (5 on 4.5 lug pattern both ways), used for 1 year. Nice shape. $140 (in4aride has dibs)

Rubicon Express sway bar disconnect kit, brand new condition. Have the long and short version sections. SOLD

JCR front winch bumper with D-ring tabs and unibody tie-in brackets. This bumper is brand new, never installed, all hardware, bare metal. $449 new + shipping......... $400
XJWinchBumperThmbNew.jpg

Custom made MJ SliderZ by Frank Z. SOLD

Pics if ya need 'em can be made available.

720-879-1399 call, text or PM

Last edited:
Ok then, I guess we'll call that a "fire sale" cuz fireLt. just bought it ALL! :D

No, I didn't buy any of it!

Wait....... whut????? :D

LOL - it's all still available guys........ :twak:

Flingshot has dibs on the discos
Jeepfreak has dibs on the crosmember/skid
O-gaugesteamer has dibs on the WJ steering parts
in4aride has dibs on the spacers

Wait....... whut????? :D

LOL - it's all still available guys........ :twak:

Flingshot has dibs on the discos
Jeepfreak has dibs on the crosmember/skid
O-gaugesteamer has dibs on the WJ steering parts
in4aride has dibs on the spacers

Ok you got me. I think Ben was wanting the drop brackets but I'm not sure. He may be working and unable to log on.
Maybe you could give him temporary dibs until he chimes in.

Ya beens out on the oilrig so I bet he dosent have internet. Last time I talked to him, he was wanting the DB's and I think maybe control arms. Im not %100 sure. I sent him a test and am wating to hear back from him. Ill keep you posted Troy and let you know!

Ok, I'll give Ben dibs for now on the DB's and arms....

Kiefer wants the braces....... if Ben wants these for his MJ, then this might work out nicely for both of 'em. :thumbup:

If in4aride doesn't go with the spacers, I'd like them.

Let me know if they become available again.

thanks

I have another set of 1" solid spacers, or I also have a bunch of good factory spring isolators that work well stacked to get more lift. Lemme know.

Sorry Yella, I shoulda been more clear. I meant the spidertrax....are those still up for grabs?

1 set of 4 1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers (5 on 4.5 lug pattern both ways), used for 1 year. Nice shape. $140

Last edited:
Sorry Yella, I shoulda been more clear. I meant the spidertrax....are those still up for grabs?

LOL...... uh, I guess I thought BOTH of you wanted the 1" coil spacers for some reason....

Mike, what did you want? Your PM just says "spacers" too..... Wheel or coil?

Back