• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mj?

Comanche

NAXJA Forum User
How many MJ's in this association?:confused:

I have six (6). Two are running and registered, two run but are not registered, and two are teetering between "project" and "parts" status. However, there were few MJs built and I hate to see even one get trashed, so "project" will probably win out.

My dad has a 91 4.0/AW4/231 that he bought new. Stock now, probably be stock until it falls apart. Great little truck.

Two here:

an 87 2x4 SWB 4.0 Sportruck that I bought for $400 with a spent and removed peugot 5 spd. I dunno if it runs, it's a back burner project

and an 89 4x4 LWB 4.0 Metric Ton that also has a spent peugot 5 speed (a trend?) that I bought for $1300 with 90k and it ran great until I had my way with it around Uwharrie and Tellico.

Both will get AW4 conversion one of these days.

Always looking for another one...preferably a 91 or 92 Eliminator 4x4 SWB with 4.0HO/AW4. I'lll be nice to that one, Promise!

I've got an 87 stock except for a K+N filter, 4.0, pukegoat. Needs some restoration at 165k, but is funciioning just fine as a daily driver right now. The wife and I love it.
Fred

LOL that's 13 MJs in 4.5 hours...I know of a bunch more folks here that have one or a few

2 more here! The '88 that's in my signature and an '86 with the Amc-20 rear end (metric ton axle pre-Dana44). The '88 became a project truck after the Peugeot self-destructed and the 86 will eventually get a 3.4L swap, either when the 2.8 dies or when I run out of other projects. :)
Jeep on!
--Pete

Honcho Jeep!

shopdriveway.jpg

Count me in . its an 88 metric ton LWB that has seen much much better days and is in waiting for my shop to be built so i can bring it back to life in a BIG way.

One here also. '87 SWB 2.5L, 155K miles, 2WD but in the process of a 4WD conversion. Bought it second owner from the proverbial "little old lady who only drove it to church on Sundays" for $1200 about 4 years ago with 80K on it. Best money I ever spent.
Jeff

Back