• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ for Sale

xj4life

NAXJA Forum User
Not mine. Just down the road from where I live. I'd pick it up in heart beat if I had the money.

Really clean, little to no body rust. 4x4, auto, 4L is all I know.

$1350

MJ4SALE_0001.jpg

MJ4SALE_0003.jpg

MJ4SALE_0004.jpg

MJ4SALE_0005.jpg

MJ4SALE_0002.jpg

I was wondering how long it'd take for you to see this. Wish I could buy it as a gift for Grant :D

Hmmm. I may sell my 96 XJ so I can get this. Anyone know if a plow will work on these without killing it? Personal use only not for business. Will call the guy this afternoon. Then argue with girl about having a third Jeep in the driveway and a 5th vehicle lol.

I usally see another MJ with a plow running around town.

I would suggest when you put a plow on it make sure the cooling system is in good shape.

they handle plows just fine, except that the fronts sag like a mofo. (and that's with brand new springs)

make sure you get a set of high rate springs in the front. it's a longbed so plowing will be even better.

Hasn't anybody noticed that he put the "for sale" window paint on the inside of the windows? Everything's backwards...

"02E1 3JA2 RO4"

:dunno:

Robert

Back