• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Missing Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE>>>>Missing Daughter Found

Found in Spokane Wa. today picked up by Police and placed in Lockdown until transport on Sunday........ Now for the next step....... One fear ends, another begins.......

Thank you so much for everything,.... For your prayers, concerns, time to look at a homepage, emailing your friends, looking at a stranger just in case..... I cant ever say Thank you enough.......

Thank You..
Bryan J. Wolfe

Re: UPDATE>>>>Missing Daughter Found

wolfepack215 said:
Found in Spokane Wa. today picked up by Police and placed in Lockdown until transport on Sunday........ Now for the next step....... One fear ends, another begins.......

Thank you so much for everything,.... For your prayers, concerns, time to look at a homepage, emailing your friends, looking at a stranger just in case..... I cant ever say Thank you enough.......

Thank You..
Bryan J. Wolfe

BOLT said:
Well I was going to post a link for you... But I first must verify to make sure it is not a HOAX... The Sheriffs Office told me they know nothing of this girls missing status...

Is this a sick HOAX?

Yeah, Its a sick hoax.... Call 904-824-8304.... case number 05220266
Or call Spokane Wa. Police... 509-625-4000 Case number 262754....

BTW, thanks for your support, asswipe, I saw your other post, and responded to it..... you should read it.... I hope you get as much support from everyone that you gave my family.....

wolfepack215 said:
Yeah, Its a sick hoax.... Call 904-824-8304.... case number 05220266
Or call Spokane Wa. Police... 509-625-4000 Case number 262754....

BTW, thanks for your support, asswipe, I saw your other post, and responded to it..... you should read it.... I hope you get as much support from everyone that you gave my family.....
Agreed.
Bolt sucks.

Citat3962 said:
Ditto 100%

I don't see a single thing on their lame site I would even consider buying..

hi ....welcome to way off base...can I interest you in a BAD post by someone calll "BOLT" ?

I am not supporting any side here. But lets keep an open mind here.

I think it is great that they have found his daughter. I hope they get her back home safe and all is well!!

It takes much more effort than most people will go to to actually call the police and make sure this is not a hoax and do what they can to help.

It is not unusual for the police to not know what you are talking about when you call in if you do not have a specific case number (we did not have that info at the begining of this thread).

It is VERY sick but it is not unusual to have people set up hoaxes like this.

Again, not supporting any particular view point. I think that all mean well in these VERY stressfull times.

Hope all works out well in the future.

Michael

I joined this forum to join... Then I saw his post... I verified with the Sheriff as we were going to post a link for him... Sheriff said there was no such person being looked for... I made them triple check... then I asked him why his info did not hold up to Sheriff's story... he never replied... THEN AND ONLY THEN I STATED MY DISGUST PUBLICLY...

9,999 out of 10,000 of these situations are BS scams... If the Sheriff lied then that's unfortunate and I'll apologize to him as soon as I can prove he was EVER telling the truth.

BOLT said:
I joined this forum to join... Then I saw his post... I verified with the Sheriff as we were going to post a link for him... Sheriff said there was no such person being looked for... I made them triple check... then I asked him why his info did not hold up to Sheriff's story... he never replied... THEN AND ONLY THEN I STATED MY DISGUST PUBLICLY...

9,999 out of 10,000 of these situations are BS scams... If the Sheriff lied then that's unfortunate and I'll apologize to him as soon as I can prove he was EVER telling the truth.

Mmmm.... shoe leather tastes great, doesn't it??

believing the police in orange county was probably a really bad start...

their distinguished track record leaves LITTLE to be desired.

They still haven't found nichols real killer yet either....:rolleyes:

Who said anything about Orange County... I called the Sheriffs Department in Florida at the number on his website... The place he supposedly reported her missing... Turns out this is a repeat family drama... and they pretty much knew where she was off to... Dad overstated the issue... The Sheriffs didn't even have her listed as a missing person... Seems to me the whole damn family needs to quit acting out drama in public so people like me won't care enough to wanna help and then get screwed over when the facts come out...

Don't post your dirty laundry, stretch the facts, leave out details, cry wolf and then attack me just because I inadvertantly uncovered the truth while trying to help!

WAJ!

Issue DONE...Move Along Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back