• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. Jeep/non-Jeep stuff

nhrocker

Jackstand wheeler
Getting close to closing on my own place and have some stuff I need to get rid of. I'll probably come up with more as I go through stuff. For now:

Modded/reinforced stock crossmember- $75- Bottom cut off and replaced with 1/4" plate. Partially reinforced with box tube inside. 3/4" higher clearance than stock.

Dana 44 front cover- $20- Ran very briefly on my rear 44 before I swapped covers.

95 intake plenum- Make an offer- Photo

Epiphone Bass Amp- $50- Photo

Speaker boxes for 5.25" speakers- $15 - Made and used until I picked up an overhead sound bar. Photo 1, Photo 2

Hagstrom Kent electric guitar- Serious offers?- Late 60's, missing bridge assembly, needs some TLC. Don't have the time/money to give it the attention I wanted to. Photo 1, Photo 2

Razor scooter- $30- Had it for years, barely used. Comes with brand new spare wheels, still in packages. Photo

Mac CRT monitor- $40- Listed as 17", measures just over 16" viewable. Photo

Also have Rancho steering stabilizer (some surface rust on body but works fine), stock XJ air filter box, stock TJ air filter box. Make offers...

I'd prefer to not ship most of this stuff but can, shipping would be at your expense. PM me with any offers.

Bump. Really need to sell this stuff. Crossmember is sold, everything else still available.

**Also have 96 and older (might work for newer, I'm not sure) rear tinted glass for sale. Have both rear side windows for a 4 door and the hatch glass with defroster. Would rather not ship, make an offer.**

Back