• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. for sale garage clean out

trevanator

NAXJA Forum User
So I am cleaning out my garage trying to make room for the bike I am about to buy so I have a few things for sale.

I have a kenwood head unit it has the harness just needs to be spliced in basically. I am thinking 40 bucks.

I have a kenwood 450 watt amp attached to a 10" JL sub in a box. Hits good and ready to go. I am thinking 200? I am not really sure what these may go for so make an offer or tell me I am way off lol its all good.

I also have 1.5" drop shackles for the xj. They are teraflex in good condition the joints are are still good. They were only used offroad three times I think. Id like 20 bucks for those.

And finally I have a paintball gun and mask for sale all used only a handful of times its just been sitting I am not into it anymore. I would like 40 for it.

If I find anything else I will add to this post. All prices are negotiable just let me know if youre interested.

sub/amp are spoken for right now and Grimm is taking the shackles but the rest is still up for grabs.

brass eagle avenger I believe. it has an extended barrel but otherwise stock. its super reliable and consistent thats for sure I never had an issue at all.

Yeah sorry this one doesnt have anything for the ipod/aux jack which is why I replaced it. works great just not what I wanted.

Back