• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MIRC channel for XJ chat

JJ13

NAXJA Forum User
IRC channel for XJ chat

I have setup a channel for chat or whatever else it can be used for. Here is a link to download for irc http://www.mirc.com/get.html, it is free, and is an awesome program to hang out and chat.

The server is irc.uicn.net
Channel is #XJCHAT

stop by....you can stay connected to it all day as well, and you can also transfer files and such.

For peeps who have MIrc allready feel free to idle in the channel to keep it active.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, cant connect to the server. You have the right name there? Most servers that I hang out on are something like irc.whatever.com or something to that effect. Unless this server is on another network like Efnet?

xtremewlr said:
Hmm, cant connect to the server. You have the right name there? Most servers that I hang out on are something like irc.whatever.com or something to that effect. Unless this server is on another network like Efnet?
I think he meant irc.uicn.net Port 6667

Then /join #naxja

Glenn

xtremewlr said:

edit: Glen knows more about it than me :eek: edited original post to list correct server name

Last edited:
Channel will be changed sometime this evening to
#XJCHAT....same server as above, sorry for the inconvenience
YOu guys that like to chat get your rears in there...it is very easy to do and is an awesome format. If you need help getting it setup I am usually on msn messenger (link to it above). Or send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Back