• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Might be surfXJsnow again...

10" lift kit.. bahahaha

Go piss in your own chapter

why dont you just ignore him if ya dont like him so much? theres that option for a reason. not tryin to get on anybodies bad side but it gets kind of old to be reading a thread and all of a sudden yall's bad history is all out in the open. you should take it back channel, drop it or do something besides e-duking it out on the public forum. just sayin'.

take it to a reputable mechanic and drop a c-note having them crawl through it -- you know you don't want to work on it, so make sure you don't have to before you buy it. Sometimes good deals are good deals, sometimes they're projects, and it seems like you've had more than your share of the latter...

take it to a reputable mechanic and drop a c-note having them crawl through it -- you know you don't want to work on it, so make sure you don't have to before you buy it. Sometimes good deals are good deals, sometimes they're projects, and it seems like you've had more than your share of the latter...

Got a mechanic set up to crawl through it tomorrow ;). Good call though. Going to check it out in the AM with my dad. Sold the WJ.... Won't tell you what I got for it, but I got raped. After a chat with the wife and parents we decided I should just cut my losses and move onto a vehicle I know my way around.

Got a mechanic set up to crawl through it tomorrow ;). Good call though. Going to check it out in the AM with my dad. Sold the WJ.... Won't tell you what I got for it, but I got raped. After a chat with the wife and parents we decided I should just cut my losses and move onto a vehicle I know my way around.

Guess its a good thing you didn't order that lift huh?

Thing looks to be a good deal for 2 grand...

The tires are Mesa A/P's? Have a a/t tread. Brand new? Anyone run these? There's a dent in the door that I could pop out and a light tranny leak. I'll also have an extra 1000 to play with since I sold my wj for..... Yeah, 3500 ;). Lost 700 plus all the money I spent on the sensors but life could be worse. I made close to 5k profit on the TJ, so the wifes not nagging.

The tires are Mesa A/P's? Have a a/t tread. Brand new? Anyone run these? There's a dent in the door that I could pop out and a light tranny leak. I'll also have an extra 1000 to play with since I sold my wj for..... Yeah, 3500 ;). Lost 700 plus all the money I spent on the sensors but life could be worse. I made close to 5k profit on the TJ, so the wifes not nagging.

Yeah I didn't something like that one.

Had a super fast 1994 Mitsubishi Talon TSI AWD. Thought I could "Handle" it but turned out I didn't know enough about them so I straight traded for my old 92 Jeep (180k miles)

Talon was worth about 4500. Jeep probably 2500.

But I was happy at the end of the day.

Money isn't everything.

Naa. I don't need the turbo the Mazda 3 Speed has... Ive just don't lotsa research on these Mazda rotary engines and they look sturdy especially the 2.3L I got. Plus, the cargo room in the Mazda 3 hatchbacks is great. Tons of room for the baby gear. Picked it up for 9k out the door with only 65k miles on it. Did alot of comparison shopping and this one was by far the best bargain. Plus it was a black Friday sale. Apparently these FWD's are great in the snow. Getting some all seasons on the front next week. I'm also loving the 31 mpg here in the city.

I'm starting to wisen up like some of the older guys here and learning to separate toys from daily drivers. This and the liberty will be the grocery getters, and I'll be picking up another older Xj down the road when we get back to CO.

Naa. I don't need the turbo the Mazda 3 Speed has... Ive just don't lotsa research on these Mazda rotary engines and they look sturdy especially the 2.3L I got. Plus, the cargo room in the Mazda 3 hatchbacks is great. Tons of room for the baby gear. Picked it up for 9k out the door with only 65k miles on it. Did alot of comparison shopping and this one was by far the best bargain. Plus it was a black Friday sale. Apparently these FWD's are great in the snow. Getting some all seasons on the front next week. I'm also loving the 31 mpg here in the city.

I'm starting to wisen up like some of the older guys here and learning to separate toys from daily drivers. This and the liberty will be the grocery getters, and I'll be picking up another older Xj down the road when we get back to CO.

I'm 99.9% sure that is NOT a rotary engine.... So where did you do your research?
I Do like that 2.3L though.

The Rotary only come in the RX.... Rotary eXperimental

Luckily I learned that lesson early.

Back