• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Metbury gulch (custard's Cabin)

jdxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey just opened on the 21st. I'm thinkin about goin up on thursday afternoon or maybe Saturday. Kind of curious how things have changed since the Hayman fire. anyone want ta go with? I'm in the springs but could meet anywhere.
JD Murray

I don't know how about 10:00 @ KFC 31st and Colorado.
Sound good? it's not that long of a trail and I promised the wife not to have to get up early.

I'll be there at 10:00. If no one shows by 10:15 I'm goin by myself.

KFC 31st And Colorado in the springs
Channel 7 on the CB

goin sunday?

Got a link to the trail? I can't find much about the trail, not on traildamage.... What I did find makes it look pretty easy.

philip_g said:
goin sunday?

What I did find makes it look pretty easy.
Ya it not that hard. It is in the Charles wells book V2 on of the GULCHES. it's up by hacket and longwater gulches. Both more difficult.

Metbury is fun non the less. It is pretty much the same as it was before the hayman fire. Minus the cabin(custers cabin) at the bottom. Whitch was completly burned. I can't go tommarrow but today was fun.

hammerandnailsco said:
Ya it not that hard. It is in the Charles wells book V2 on of the GULCHES. it's up by hacket and longwater gulches. Both more difficult.

Metbury is fun non the less. It is pretty much the same as it was before the hayman fire. Minus the cabin(custers cabin) at the bottom. Whitch was completly burned. I can't go tommarrow but today was fun.

Gotcha,
the date on the post led me to believe it was posted last night for some reason. Oh well.

Back