• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet N Greet this Saturday, the 4th.

X1994J

NAXJA Forum User
So I take it this thing is happening out to five mile instead of AF.

We should get some details posted up. I am planning on meeting at the Chevron Saturday at 8 AM., and leaving for five mile at 8:30. Anyone who wants to follow me to 5 mile from there is welcome to. I think Derek mentioned he would already be out there? Let me know if you want any changes made.

Do you guys need m to bring the cooler or anything out with me??

I work Sunday so I be heading home Saturday night after dinner or what not.

yes its gonna have to be at 5 mile, a mudslide has taken out the north fork switch back and the ranger told me it would be 3-7 weeks before they could even start fixing it.

i'm going out either tonight or tomorrow night to see if the camp spot is dry it looked wet out there when we went arounf the west side of the lake to avoid gay valley traffic.

i will post all the details this afternoon about the changes. and i'll give you a call as soon as i see here we're gonna camp, so i can give you directions.

and yes i'll be out there friday afternoon.

Mother Nature is a real bitch this year. Someone needs to feed her some chocolate or something.

ya someone needs to kick that bitch in her lady part and put her in place.

or i'll just keep going south where everything is open and warm

wRe: Meet xN Greet this Saturday, the 4th.

Any of you guys coming to thforbte Layton area before Saturday? I have a box full of the NAXJA rash bags that would be nice for the clean up. I have another engagement so I will not be there but I bet these bags would like to be.

Re: wRe: Meet xN Greet this Saturday, the 4th.

Any of you guys coming to thforbte Layton area before Saturday? I have a box full of the NAXJA rash bags that would be nice for the clean up. I have another engagement so I will not be there but I bet these bags would like to be.

i'm not, whats the farthest south your heading before friday?

That would work. What is your Sister and Brother in Laws name? I can take them over tonight or tomorrow.

Cory unless you hear otherwise from me the plan is to camp off the sunshine canyon rd. You know where that's at?

Chad your brother in law has the garbage bags, cash box and folder with all the information from where we have bought tshirts stickers and coats over the years. Enjoy.

Chad your brother in law has the garbage bags, cash box and folder with all the information from where we have bought tshirts stickers and coats over the years. Enjoy.

Actually, it was for me, Cory. :) But I have a brother named Chad, so when you asked him if he was Chad's bro. in law he wasn't lying when he said yes. :confused1 He is bringing them to SL today and i'll grab them from him at work. Thanks!

Yeah, it's just farther to the West than the parking lot for Rattlesnake correct? I think there's even a sign for Sunshine Canyon.

yup that be it. and yea there's a brown sign. after i meet with josh this morning i'll let you know if there's anything we're gonna need brought up

Back