• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet & Greet: Friday May 29 Monroe WA @ Red Robins

1987xjgirl proposed a Meet and Greet a few weeks back, but with short notice. She tried to re-set the date for this Friday, but used the old thread to try to get the info out.

With good will and high hopes I'm kicking off a new thread on behalf of 1987xjgirl for the M&G in the hopes that even a few of us can show up.

Where: Red Robin in Monroe, WA
When: 6PM-ish?

Address:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
14797 N Kelsey St
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 805-9949

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...121.977081&spn=0.039385,0.057335&z=14&iwloc=A

--------------------------

Eric

just a heads up it will be at 7pm seeing I work till 6pm but thanks for posting this for me.

1987xjgirl proposed a Meet and Greet a few weeks back, but with short notice. She tried to re-set the date for this Friday, but used the old thread to try to get the info out.

With good will and high hopes I'm kicking off a new thread on behalf of 1987xjgirl for the M&G in the hopes that even a few of us can show up.

Where: Red Robin in Monroe, WA
When: 7pm

Address:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
14797 N Kelsey St
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 805-9949

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...121.977081&spn=0.039385,0.057335&z=14&iwloc=A

--------------------------

Eric

Alright lets try this again!
I think the whole canada thing screwed up the last one.

As hot as it is going to be I'll be by the river.

As hot as it is going to be....

Hot??? 79 Degrees with 40% humidity??? :bawl: Heck it's just starting to get nice.

And, by 7pm, you should be parched from your time at the river. What better way to quench your thirst than by dropping by Red Robin on your way home. :yelclap:

-----
Eric

Seems I'm not going to make this one =[

Corn+Flakes.jpg

ok it was great not many came but it was cool even with the three members and my family that did so show. sorry no pictures and plus there was only the two cherokees.l

It was nice to meet you and your family, and also the dude sitting next to me. I'm sorry, I'm horrible with names!

It was fun talking Jeeps with you. Hope you cn make it to Northwest Fest in a few weeks.

Eric

Back