• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Manager's Special @ Superlift!

orvpark

NAXJA Member # 1374
Manager's Special Weekend
Everyone is welcome! The event begins on March 3, 2006.

Head on out to Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park for one of the best trail rides of the year! Enjoy the unbelievable Ozark scenery while riding on some great trails. There will be guided trail rides for every skill level from beginner to advanced, or you can ride on your own.

Your participation will include a chance at many great door prizes that will be given away by Superlift and many of the park's other sponsors.

Please contact the park office to reserve your tent or RV spot (501-625-3600, [email protected]).

The price for this event is $50.00 for the entire weekend and includes a one year premier membership to the Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park. If you are already a member, just pay your normal day use fees.

For reservations or more information, contact BJ or Sarah Richardson <[email protected]> or at 501-625-3600.

Last edited:
membership is up in february i think so might as well up it at this. i'll be there this saturday though ;)

Superlift is a great park. Drove 700 miles to get there a couple years ago for a Scrambler event. Well worth the drive. They have a camp ground with showers on site now.

Right now we have 1254 acres of the best laid out (space wise) trails I've ever seen. You can't skim the surface in a weekend. We are in the process of purchasing around 200 more acres that will be a very nice addition. Hopefully this will be completed by March.

I can assure you it is worth the drive. Last weekend there were 20+ that made a 10 hour drive to be here for the Fire and Ice Run, and they do it several times a year.

Be sure to call if you plan on camping, RV and Tent sites are going fast!

Ramsey said:
membership is up in february i think so might as well up it at this. i'll be there this saturday though ;)

You do realize this is the same weekend as Winterfest. Changed your mind?

Lawn Cher' said:
You do realize this is the same weekend as Winterfest. Changed your mind?
DOH! didnt realize. still not 100% on winterfest, thats a long ways, but if i have the means i'll make it up there.

Back