• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Manager's Special! Superlift ORV Park March 3-5th, 2006

orvpark

NAXJA Member # 1374
Manager's Special Weekend
Everyone is welcome! The event begins on March 3, 2006.

Head on out to Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park for one of the best trail rides of the year! Enjoy the unbelievable Ozark scenery while riding on some great trails. There will be guided trail rides for every skill level from beginner to advanced, or you can ride on your own.

Your participation will include a chance at many great door prizes that will be given away by Superlift, Landers Jeep and many of the park's other sponsors.

Please contact the park office to reserve your tent or RV spot (501-625-3600, [email protected]).

The price for this event is $50.00 for the entire weekend and includes a one year premier membership to the Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park. If you are already a member, just pay your normal day use fees.

For reservations or more information see sig.

:cry: i wanna go!

you should have!

We had 117 4x4's of all types Saturday

The XJ's were representing:) by far outnumbering even the TJ's.

This is becoming more and more common. When I first started coming out here there were only 1 or 2 out of every hundred

damnit i was supposed to be there!!!! i had to work instead. you better post up some pics on monday!

orvpark said:
This is becoming more and more common. When I first started coming out here there were only 1 or 2 out of every hundred

Because wheeling in an XJ is the only way to go. :)

are you kidding? you wheel a unibody and it will fold like a taco:D

yeah it was a good weekend.....but I convinced my wife she could drive on the easy trails.........she wouldnt let me drive all day!

looks like I have to find another trail rig.

She even drove down FREE FALL and squealed the whole way down, I have it on tape:D

Back