• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Make your camping reservations now!

I got the effing joke. I joked back. I can't help it if you guys have a less refined sense of humor than I do.

I got the effing joke. I joked back. I can't help it if you guys have a less refined sense of humor than I do.
Yer gunna fit rite in with that refined sense o'humour...(ya gotta spell it homour with a u when it's so refined...)

Is there open camping in big bear? Just out in or around the trail? I really don't feel like spending money to stay at a campground....

Is there open camping in big bear? Just out in or around the trail? I really don't feel like spending money to stay at a campground....

There are Yellow Post sites scattered around. It's free camping on a first come/first serve basis with no services (bathroom, water, etc).

Looking for a spot to camp Saturday night only. Will likely be in Miata, should fit anywhere. If you booked a spot and can't make it, let me know, i'll buy it from you. If you have room for an extra car, let me know, i'll split it with you.

Looking for a spot to camp Saturday night only. Will likely be in Miata, should fit anywhere. If you booked a spot and can't make it, let me know, i'll buy it from you. If you have room for an extra car, let me know, i'll split it with you.

I'm sure either Josh or I can work you in, we both have double sites.

I called Serrano. 2 cars per spot only. 8 people allowed. Any other cars can be parked in their "overflow" spots on the street outside the grounds. I have two people camping with me doing this so really all you need is a site to share. Hope this helps.

Back