• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M203 for the win

I thought this was going to be a video capture from modern warfare 2.

They take a little practice. We got some fancy sites for them that tell you what distance your current arc will go.

They are fun to play with.
That was an awesome shot. I couldn't hit the ground with the 203.
Sure you could. Just hold the buttstock about an inch from your shoulder. Keep your feet side by side. Lean back to keep your balance.
Pull the trigger, and you'll be right in the dirt. :D

I might could do that. I got plenty of practice, but was never any good with them. They are fun, but nothing compares to the claymore, I can use one of those.

Cool shot.

Big fan of the Claymore as well.

We always had that female that would hold id close enough to her face to give her a bloody nose. Good times

Cool shot.

Big fan of the Claymore as well.

You want to have some fun with a Claymore; tie a couple double over hand knots in some DETCORD, about 7' apart, then pry the back off the claymore, you'll need 1 claymore for every knot, and daisy chain them together using the fuse wells to loop them together.
Talk about a big bang!

You want to have some fun with a Claymore; tie a couple double over hand knots in some DETCORD, about 7' apart, then pry the back off the claymore, you'll need 1 claymore for every knot, and daisy chain them together using the fuse wells to loop them together.
Talk about a big bang!

That sounds awesome. :D:D:D

Also sounds like something you should be really sure "front towards enemy." is towards the enemy :D

pewpewpew.jpg

:D

I think that belongs in the "War?" thread :D

Back